Just some quick thoughts on Goldman, and what was discussed in class about "hitting the reset button". After this reset button is hit, it seems to me that the new world order so to speak would naturally resemble the governments before it. I mean, looking at it historically, peoples on the overwhelming majority have collectively, in one way or another, decided to have some sort of governing body. This governing body ultimately has flaws, and has some people being oppressed, leading me to believe this is a natural and unavoidable byproduct of us simply being human.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I completely agree. If a reset button were pressed, it's only human nature to organize ourselves once again. The way in which we will reorganize may differ than our governing body right now, but it will undoubtedly occur. And nothing can lead me to think that after this reorganization occurs, some body of peoples will be oppressed. That, I feel, is also part of human nature. A class-less society, while Utopian, is unrealistic.
Second.
Post a Comment